Thursday, October 22, 2009

Welcome! I Am a Working Mom

I am a Mom. I have a son and his name is LA. I work for a living and so is my husband, JM. My son is turning seven months in two weeks time. Life has been fair to me maybe because I treat everything that happens to me as blessing, good or bad. I have an adorable family and a well-paid job. But, how to balance life between work and a baby is not that easy. Well, I am a newbie for this scenario.

I don’t want to waste blessings that are God-gifts. As long as there’s time, all of these blessings must appreciated and used. Family, Life, Friends, Work. This blog is open to give information to all working moms out there. Topics to be posted are related but not limited to: raising a child, family matters, work and business.

This is Henelle and Welcome to I AM A WORKING MOM.

No comments:

Post a Comment