Thursday, October 22, 2009

Baby Toys

Tomorrow, my little LA will be having his first Halloween activity. Event will be held at The Fun Ranch. My little boy’s costume is bought from Toy Kingdom. JM and I went to Megamall for a shopping last Saturday. I was so amazed with the little toys I know my little LA would love, including his costume for tomorrow. It is little Casper, everybody’s friendly ghost. Toy Kingdom has a lot of toys for sale last week. I was able to buy a playing rubber mat, books, DVD, costumes, stuffed toys and pillows! Oh and don’t forget the Hotwheels and Matchbox cars my husband for bought for his collection (this collection according to him is for LA when he grows up)

Being a Mom changed me from the way I buy things. When I was single, I buy stuff for myself whenever I go shopping. Now that LA is here, I make sure I visit first toy stores and baby section to buy something for him. My monthly budget for LA is a lot bigger than my own expenses!

For Moms out there, make sure you are updated on the store’s events and promos. You may check Toy Kingdom’s site here.

No comments:

Post a Comment