Thursday, December 3, 2009

I Love My Part-Time Freelance Writing Job

I am writing again about freelance writing because this is what I have been doing for many weeks. And the result? - Positive!

I have started into freelance writing months ago. Today, I can say that I have gained enough as a part-time writer. I have more than four stable clients. The projects are on-going. I withdraw from my PayPal account every week. I save my writing earnings into two. One for my future expense account and the other is for my LA's account.

What changed me by choosing this permanent part-time job? In terms of all my responsibilities are concerned, nothing. Everything remains the same, I still work as an Accountant, full-time in the office, I still play with my baby when I get home, I still nurse little LA and I still have a quality time with my family. The only thing changed is the time. I sleep almost after midnight, especially if I have rush project orders. Then, I would wake up at 2AM when little LA cries. But, I still feel great because I know I have accomplished so many things every day. I am not stressed at all because I love what I do. It is all about how I control things that come in my way.

I try very much to manage my time with everything. I work hard because I am happy with what I am doing. Good thing I have an inspiration. It is always important that family gives support to every member's desire.

1 comment:

  1. For those who want to try freelance writing, you may leave message here and I will be gladly to guide you. =)

    ReplyDelete