Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Additional Income for Additional Expenses

Having my own family made me become financially mature. I think of the future - future income, future investment and future expense. Having a goal means being fixed to that goal. A monthly target savings of XXXXX.XX means it should be a fixed savings. So when baby comes, this monthly savings should not be sacrificed. It simply means finding another source of income to suffice additional expenses.

In my experience, women just love clothes! Since 90% in the company where I work are composed female gender, I researched on web some MLM or Direct Selling clothing companies. I’ve found two and joined the team. By just setting a goal and monthly sale target, I was able to get thousands of profits a month. Well, this just goes for the nappies.

Vitamins and supplements can be very costly, but health is wealth. Another example is joining this company as a dealer of medicines. The products include food supplements, emergency kits and medicines. They even have vitamins. I am taking advantage of the 20% off on all their products as personal user by joining this company. To maintain additional income, I asked my relatives to get their daily supplements from me. I was able to supply my families with their vitamins and supplements plus I am earning 20% off the price.

I have two mobile numbers. One is post-paid and monthly expense for this is included in my monthly budget. The other one is pre-paid. For the pre-paid, I once asked myself, I must find a way to use this without buying pre-paid load. In one of the forums I visited regularly, I saw this post that you’d get 10% to 13% off for every load you transfer. I registered, put money on my load wallet and maintained customers. My families and my work colleagues are my main customers in this little e-loading service. The profit from this is use for the personal usage of my pre-paid number.

Christmas is near, another big expenses to come. Where will I get extra bucks for these supposing I will not use the 13th month pay and bonuses? I thought of joining bazaars. I have resources for suppliers. I have chosen the niche I wanted. I already talked with my friend-partner for this project. Currently, I am scouting for location. Since my friend-partner and I are full-time working we can’t afford to a place far from us. Location is important. Hope this little project will push through.

If you are reading this, hope you can share other means of income that you know or tried. Information you share is very important to those people who are reading and looking for extra sources of income. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment